iCloud by Apple is a premium cloud storage service offered by Apple. It offers free 5GB storage with a high level of encryption from Apple servers. Though iCloud is well integrated with Apple devices like Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, you can use it well on any mobile or PC device with the help of its web interface.
If you wish to watch videos stored on your iCloud on your PC without downloading, you can follow this guide. If you wish to stream the iCloud Drive videos on your Android mobile, then a simple guide below will come in very handy. You can watch the videos from iCloud without the need to download the video file by directly streaming it on VLC or MX Player. So, let us look at the steps in detail;
Steps to Watch iCloud Drive Videos on Android
Here are the Steps to Stream and Watch iCloud Drive Videos without Downloading on your Android Mobile.
- Download UC Turbo Browser on your Mobile.
- Open icloud.com on the Browser.
- Log in with your Apple ID and Password.
- Confirm the login with a code sent on your Apple Device/SMS.
- Open iCloud Drive option and look for the videos that you wish to watch online.
- Click on the Select option.
- Right tick the video to download and click on the download button.
- A new tab will open; click on the OK button to begin the download.
- Once the download is started, go to the download section of the UC browser.
- Pause the download and long press on the file.
- Here you will see more options; click on Copy Link.
- Open VLC Player or MX Player on your Mobile.
- For VLC Player, click on the More tab.
- Tap on New Stream and paste the URL, and hit go.
- For MX Player, hamburger icon/menu option.
- Click on Network Stream.
- Paste copied URL and click ok.
- Done! The video will start playing.
With this simple guide, you can play iCloud Drive Videos on your Android Video Player with network streaming support to Watch Videos stored without downloading. You can use any other browser apart from UC; the only thing to look for is, the browser provides you with a download link.