Downloading Google Drive files on iPhone is not as easy as it is for Android mobile. The Drive mobile app for iOS does not offer the option to download the Google Drive folder on your iPhone storage. The best method to download the folders from Google Drive to your iPhone without zipping is using Files App. Today in this post I will show you detailed steps to download Drive folders on your iPhone or iPad mobile without zipping.
Steps to Download Folder from Google Drive to iPhone
Here are Simple Steps to Download Google Files Folder on iPhone Storage Using Files App
- Open Files App .
- Open Google Drive Folder.
If the Google Drive folder is not showing in the Files App then click on the menu option on the top. Here select the Edit option and enable Google Drive.
- Click on the menu option from top.
- Click on Select to select a folder/s to download.
- Once the folder/s is selected, click on the menu option at the bottom.
- Now click the Copy button to copy the folder and hit Done.
- Now go back to Files App main page.
- Open iPhone Storage.
- Select the location to paste the folder.
- Long press on empty space and paste the copied folder/s.
- The device needs to have an active internet connection to download the pasted folder in iPhone Storage.
That’s it with this Simple Guide you can directly download the complete folder to your iPhone Storage without manually downloading the files.