Google Drive offers some fantastic features making it a go-to choice for everyone on the internet. You can store files, share them, restrict the content, assign owners to the file, host files or simply use it as a data transfer service. Google Drive comes with a built-in video player that helps users play stored videos online without downloading them and embed video iFrame on a web page.
Storing videos on Google Drive can come in very handy as it allows users to add subtitles directly, control video quality, and playback speed, making it a perfect video storage platform. Today in this post, I will explain simple steps to Embed Google Drive video on any HTML Web Page or blogs like Blogger or WordPress.
Steps to Embed Google Drive Video on a Web Page
- Go to Google Drive and look for the video that you wish to embed.
- Right-click on the video and tap on the Get Link button.
- Here change the link permission to Anyone with the link can view.
- Copy the link and open it.
- Now click on the 3 dots and click on the Embed item.
If you do not see the embed option, click on Open in New window button.
- Copy the iFrame code.
- Paste the code on the page to generate the video embed.
That’s it; you can embed Google Drive videos on your web page using this simple guide.